Summer time in Northern Kyushu 2019July 8-12, 2019
- Roundtrip airfare and taxes on economy class
- Philippine Travel Tax
- Roundtrip land transfer
- Hotel Accommodations
- Admission Fees at Facilities if required
- Meals and Tours specified on the itinerary
- Tips for driver and guide
- Motor coach air- conditioned bus
- English speaking guide
- Bottled water per day per pax
- Ephesus Travel Kit
- Japan Visa Processing and Assistance Fee
- Travel Insurance
TOUR COST BASED ON TWIN/TRIPLE SHARING
Strictly based on minimum 10 PAX
USD $ 1,719 /pax
Strictly based on minimum 15 PAX
USD $ 1,422 /pax
JULY 8-12, 2019
USD $207 – single supplement charge
Php 3,000 – Japan Visa Fee and Assistance fee
USD $28 per person – Optional Travel Insurance for 59 yrs. and below
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION
- A nonrefundable deposit of USD$500.00 upon reservation.
- Full payment must be paid upon visa release or one month prior departure. payable in USD Dollars or equivalent in peso using tour operator’s rate with photocopy of passport.
- Cancellation charge of fifty percent (50%) of tour cost will be imposed if cancellation is done one (1) month before departure date
- Full tour cost will be forfeited if cancellation is done less than one (1) month from, departure
- Unused portion of the tour is non-refundable.
- TOUR COST DOES NOT INCLUDE anything that are not mentioned in the inclusions such as visa fees and documentation expenses, medical and hospitalization expenses, tours and transportation expenses during free periods, drinks and meals not specified in the itinerary, private mass donation, and such other personal nature like telephone calls, fax, laundry, room service and expenses not mentioned in the itinerary terms and conditions.
- EPHESUS TRAVEL AND TOURS has arranged for the various tour services to be performed under the responsibility of various operators.
- Our company or its subagent’s therefore only acts as agents for the operators providing the various services described in this tour and assume no responsibility or liability that may occur out of or in connection with losses or unexpected expenses due to delays, overbooking, and defaults.
- The tour itineraries and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Should the number of participants fall below the required number, we reserve the right to increase the tour cost or cancel/reschedule the tour.
- The payment for a reservation fee on the tour shall constitute acceptance and consent to all provisions in the tour conditions/responsibility published in this tour.
DAY 1 Manila-Fukuoka-Aso
Upon arrival at Fukuoka International Airport, meet and greet with our airport representative and guide. Then drive straight to Aso to see Mt. Aso and visit Kusasenri. Transfer to hotel for check-in and dinner at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel. ( D)
DAY 2 Aso-Takachiho-Beppu
After breakfast and check-out at the
DAY 3 Beppu-Yufuin-Tosu-Karatsu
Breakfast at hotel and check out. Drive straight to Yufuin and stroll at Yunotsubo street and visit Kujyu Flower park. Lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch, drive to Tosu and visit Tosu Premium outlet then transfer to Karatsu and visit Karatsu Castle.
DAY 4 Karatsu-Imari-Yobuku-Fukuoka
Breakfast and check out at the hotel. Travel to Imari and visit Okawachiyama then transfer to Yobuko. Visit Hadsomisaki and Yobuko Market. Lunch at
DAY 5 Fukuoka-Manila
Breakfast and check out at the hotel. Last minute shopping. Lunch on own account. Travel to Fukuoka Airport for
Inquire About This Tour
This is a great opportunity to discover, explore and create new experiences.
Travel the world safely with us. Book this tour now.
Fill-up the form below or e-mail us directly at
Or contact our Office:
Unit 1, 2F 1170 Roxas Boulevard Comer Arsenio Cruz-Herrera Street (formerly Arquiza Ermita, Manila)
NO VISITORS Allowed, only for office operation but can send mails, documents and parcels
802B Marquee Residences, Brgy. Pulung Maragul, Angeles City, Pampanga